09 Sep 2017 | Views : 154   |
Mumbai Trekizens Organize Kohoj Fort Trek
Sunday 8 October 2017
- Higher: 3200 feet aprx
- District: Palghar
- Grade: Medium
- Required for participation: Regular Trekker
Trek details: -
We will be starting with the Churchgate – Dahanu Local (Time table given below)
People may board the same Dahanu train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from Churchgate side)
- 05:24 Churchgate (Sunday 8 October 2017)
- 05:34 Mumbai Central
- 05:40 Dada
- 46 Bandra
- 55 Andheri
- 09 Borivali
- 34 Vasai
- 46 Virar
- 07:26 Palghar
Itinerary for trek to Kohoj fort!!!
- 07:40 Travel to base village Waghote
- 08:10 Breakfast at Waghote
- 09:00 Introduction, expectation setting with, rules to be followed, orientation.
- 09:30 Start the trek
- 11:30 On the plateau - Explore the fort
- 12:15 Reach the summit (Human figure)
- 13:30 Descend
- 15:00 Finish Lunch and Travel to Palghar
- 17:30 Reach Palghar railway station
- 19:30 Travel to Mumbai by train.
Trek Fee -650/- per head
- Transportation from Palghar to Palghar
- 1 breakfast
- First Aid
- Expertise Charges
- Train tickets Mumbai to Mumbai to Palghar to Mumbai
- Any personal expenses
- Any other charges not mentioned above.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
MUMBAI TREKIZENS Rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality