Date :
2019-08-03

Time :
07:00:00
Views : 116  |  Event Date : 2019-08-03    ;

Ryders Corporate Cricket Tournament Special Attraction Live Scoring & Refreshments, Participation Fees Rs 24,000/- plus GST Tournament Format - T20 Format, Pro Soft Ball - Minimum 3 matches. - Two Cup Format, two groups of 4 teams each. - Round robin stage every team will play all the other teams in the group. i.e. Each team plays 3 league matches. - At round-robin stage 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in the league table. After the group stage, the top two teams qualify for the Champions Cup and the bottom two team play for Gold Cup. - Dress Code: Pure Whites - All matches will be played on weekdays at 6:00 pm. - Superior Quality White Balls - Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics. - Refreshments for all matches. - All team members should be working professionals/ Corporate employees and must carry id cards during the matches to prove their employment/occupation. Should not be below 25 years of age. Prizes - Man of the Match & Star Opponent: Trophies for all matches - Man of the series, Best Bowler, Best Batsman, Best Keeper, Highest Sixes, Runners up, Winners (Both Cups) Rules and Regulation All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules, D/L method in case of bad light. All teams to submit the form with the full name of the player, can give up to 16 members playing squad at the time of registration and no other player can be included in the playing XI in the tournament at any stage. 70 percent of the fee should be made before the first match, the rest of the 30 percent have to pay before the second match starts in case of payment delay, the team will be removed from the tournament at any stage. Reporting time is at least 30 min before the match start time (strictly 8 members should be there before the toss). In the case of teams reporting late, overs will be reduced based on time delay form the match. Umpire decision is final in such cases. Metal Spikes strictly not allowed on the pitch. In case of any team is reporting late to the match, the respective teams batting inning overs will be reduced strictly. Each innings to be bowled in the stipulated time of 85 mins. Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding. Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & organizers has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament. Corporate ID cards or proof of employment/occupation mandatory. The fixtures of the matches will be published two weeks in advance. Contact no., officially e-mail id and soft copy of ID card of every player have to be submitted at the time of registration.

0 Like | Comment | Private Response | Share | Hide
 
14583 14585 0 All Cities
Delhi

0 Vote