Views : 28 | Event Date : 2020-01-12
After the successful completion of 12 editions of Badminton Premier League Smashtress is pleased to invite you to participate in the 13th Edition of BPL. The tournament will be held at Smashtress Sports Complex Indoor Arena in Sector 122 Noida near CNG Gas Station. The court has synthetic flooring and full led lights.
Men's: Singles: 18+, 30+ and 40+
Men's Doubles: 18+
Men's Jumbled Doubles 70+: Minimum Age of the player should be 30+ and the combined age of both players should 70+.
Men's Jumbled Doubles 80+: Minimum Age of the player should be 35+ and the combined age of both players should 80+.
Mixed Doubles and Women: Open
(Singles & Doubles Both Minimum no. of entries should be more than 8 to let a category happen)
Event Type: Singles, Doubles & Team Event (minimum number participants for Singles & Doubles is 8 if we do not get minimum 8 entries for any category we will cancel the category. Team event does not have any bar on a number of entries).
Tournament Date:- 12th January 2020.
Single:- Rs. 650/-
Doubles:- Rs. 1200/-
Mixed Doubles: Rs. 1200/-
Team Event: Rs. 4000/-
Last Date of Entry is 10th January 2020.
Awards & Prizes:
1. Single’s Winner: Rs 2100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
2. Double’s Winner: Rs 3100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
3. Single’s Runner Up: Rs 1100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
4. Double’s Runner up: Rs 3100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
5. Team Event Winner: Rs. 5000/- Cash + Team Trophy + Individual Trophy + Medals and Certificate.
6. Team Event Runner Up: Team Trophy + Individual Trophy + Medals and Certificate.
**Note: Above cash prize depends on the minimum number of participants in each category i.e. 16 and for team event its minimum 3 teams we require for cash prize.
Rules and regulation:-
1. Each match will be best of 3 sets consisting of 15 points.
2. All matches will be on a knockout basis.
3. Umpire decision will be final.
4. Refreshment for participants.
5. Yonex Mavis 350 shuttle to be used.
6. All rules and regulations will be as per BAI.
7. Matches will start at 8:00 AM in the morning and it will last till 8:00 PM.
8. No Deuce only golden point will be there.
9. All the matches and bye if given any will be on a random basis and earlier editions winners will be given first preference for while giving bye.
10. No Line Man or referees till finals in any category.
11. In the case of 70+doubles, one player should have a minimum age of 30+.
12. In the case of 80+ doubles, one player should have a minimum age of 35+.
Team Events Rules & Regulation:
1. Minimum 2 players and a maximum of 5 players required.
2. The format is of best of 3 sets of 15 points of ties Singles-Doubles-Singles.
3. All matches and tie of best of 3 set 15 points.
4. Players should be above 21 years of age and should be working individuals and should have proper documents to prove their working credentials.
5. Mix corporate teams are also allowed and will be entertained only after the proper checks of the players working credentials.
6. Minimum 2 matches for each team.
7. Mix & Pure Corporate will have combined one event.
18+ means player above or 18 years of age and accordingly the other categories means.
40+player can take part in any of the categories mentioned above.
30+ players can take part in 18+ and 30+.
If anyone has any doubt can clarify before taking part in the competition.