08 Apr 2017 | Views : 2269   |
Books, Magazines & Journals
A collection of rare first edition travel books on Kashmir:
1. Kashimir by Francis Younghusband
2. The Indian Alps and How We Crossed Them: Being a Narrative of Two Years' Residence in the Eastern Himalaya and Two Months' Tour Into the Interior by Nina Elizabeth Mazuchelli, with 10 chromolithographed plates, illustrations by the author
3. Beyond the Pir Panjal; life and missionary enterprise in Kashmir by Neve, Ernest Frederic
4. Peeps at Many Lands Kashmir by C.G.Bruce
5. Kashmir – The Land of streams & solitudes by P Pirie, with 25 plates in colour and upwards of 100 black and white illustrations by H. R. Pirie.
6. Our Summer in the Vale of Kashmir by F. Ward Denys
Many other such books available for sale, please contact for more details.