06 Aug 2019 | Views : 134   |
The moon is an integral part of our lives. Whether it is celebrating a festival or starting an auspicious task or meditating, we consider the movements of the moon. For example, festivals such as Ramzan, Guru Purnima, and Holi are celebrated according to the movements of the moon.
|| Therefore, we at Enso wellness happily announcing a Full Moon meditation evening on 26th of August, 2019. ||
An evening with a blend of love and spirituality.
How is it going to impact your lives?
- Full Moon meditation helps us creating a stronger connection between our own energy and the energy of our creator
- Understand the depth of your inner soul
- Understand the importance of breathing and the right techniques of breathing which can strongly impact not just your physical front but also your social and spiritual sphere
- Know your which Chakra has to be worked upon through a Tarot guided session (Only on special request by people as needed, and not compulsory for all)
- A Manifestation guided meditation
Time to experience this light and the power which you all possess to manifest all that you desire in life. Time to acknowledge the precious gift we all are endowed with!
Join us in this Relaxing and Euphoric journey, which will stay with you forever! Release all pressures and breath in love, joy, laughter, celebrations, and relaxation.
The session with being followed by Satvik dinner
Entries will start from 18:00 hours. White and maroon robes will be available at the venue for the evening but In case you don't want to use our clothing, kindly wear loose and comfortable preferably white clothes.
Charges: 1999 INR
Total duration: Two and a half hours
Date: 26th August 2019
Time: 6:30 PM