08 Dec 2019 | Views : 133   |
The Singing Bowls allow us to go into deeper meditative states through the subtle, yet complex, harmonic frequencies.
Singing Bowls have been used by ancient sages and healers to heal and meditate for many centuries.
They create rich resonant sounds that restore the normal vibratory frequencies of diseased and out-of-harmony parts of the body, mind, and soul.
The sound and frequency of each singing bowl are tuned to the right notes to give you a relaxed state of mind for deep meditation.
Lifangs session will take you to a state of harmony and balance.
- The sound of the bowls helps to soothe pain, stress, and anxiety significantly.
- Their vibrations resonate with the 7 chakras and activate our awareness.
- It helps to open our bodies to become receptive to healing.
Facilitator: Lifang Huang
Lifang Huang has trained from a young age in Taiwanese-style Shiatsu massage and Thai massage in Taiwan and Thailand.
Over the years she has created her own therapy styles combining various techniques she has learned during her many years of practice.
Tibetan Sound Bowls is one of her domains of practice.
She lives and practices in Paris and Chamonix. She spends her time between Europe, India and South-East Asia where she can be found giving healing sessions at many conscious gatherings.
* This is an open program, can be listed in the media
* All our programs are in English.
Date: 9th December 2019
Timings: 5:15 PM 7:30 PM