01 Sep 2017 | Views : 414   |
A 10-day itinerary that starts from Chandigarh and ends at Chandigarh makes a perfect Spiti Valley holiday as you travel through best of both roads to Spiti Valley, hence making it an ideal round trip. We start from the Shimla - Kaza Road (Hindustan - Tibet Highway), through Kinnaur, into Spiti Valley and exit through the Kaza - Kunzum La - Chandratal Lake - Rohtang Pass - Manali .
Cost : INR 22,500 Per Person ( Shimla to Kaza to Manali)
Contact: +91-95824 32437 / +91-92057 25727
Day 1: Shimla - Sarahan
Day 2: Sarahan - Kalpa
Day 3: Kalpa - Nako
Day 4: Nako - Dhankar
Day 5: Dhankar - Mud
Day 6: Mud - Kibber
Day 7: Kibber - Komik
Day 8: Komik - Chandratal Lake
Day 9: Chandratal Lake – Manali. 130 kms
The cost includes the following:
1) Accommodation in triple sharing rooms at all destinations as per the itinerary.
2) Breakfast and dinner at all hotels, homestays and camps except in Shimla and Manali.
3) Comfortable non-AC Xylo for all days as per the itinerary
4) Reliable, experienced and adept English-speaking local driver with great knowledge of the area and the terrain.
5) Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state toll.
6) Camping fees, comfortable tents and sleeping bags / blankets at Chandratal Lake if included in the itinerary.
7) Monastery / Museum Fees
This cost does not include:
1) Any Personal Expenses / Tips / Beverages / Meals in Shimla and Manali and meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
2) Guide / Porters
3) Sightseeing in Shimla and Manali / Any permits, activities, accommodation or transfers other than what is mentioned in the itinerary.
4) Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of God.
5) Anything that is not mentioned in the above list of inclusions.