13 Apr 2018 | Views : 164   |
Get hands on experience into Fashion Photography with professional models & creative team organised by studio211. In this two days workshop (14th & 15th April), Tarun Vachhar, will guide you through the essentials of this lucrative and exciting sphere of photography.Also get first hand Experience of using Hasselblad Camera and Broncolor Light.
- Staging and planning
- Using different lighting techniques and modifiers.
- Using and handling broncolor lights with hands on experience
- Work with a team - focusing on communication and creative collaboration.
- Directing models "dos" and "don'ts".
The above mentioned workshop is a two day program. The topics that would be covered are as follows:
- Introduction to fashion photography
- First half off the day - Exposures (Shutter Speed, Focusing Speed,Apertures,Techniques,White Balance)
- Introduction to Broncolor and Elinchrom studio lights.
- Lunch break
- Setting up the studio and understanding studio lighting
- One to one shooting with a model (For day 1 students need to carry their own camera with lenses)
- Reviewing pictures from day 1
- Introduction to Hasselblad camera
- One to one shooting with experienced agency based international model.
- Working with an highly creative team of professional make up and hair artist and fashion stylist.
- One of a kind workshop where students will shoot with hasselblad medium format camera and broncolor lighting equipments.
- Students will get to understand,witness and capture different kind of fashion shoots which will help them building their portfolio.
- Business of photography
- Review pictures
- Q&A session with the mentor