10 Jun 2018 | Views : 544   |
Learn to create your own nameplate by these techniques.
- Learn to use chalk paints and its quality and uses are discussed in detail.
- Uses of texture and modelling paste to create wonderful textures for 3d effect.
- Destressing of wood in various ways and procedures.
- Stencilling with Chalk paints and texture paste for beautiful background.
- Stamping with archival inks if time permits.
- Creating a planter.
- This adds greenery with an environment message on your nameboard.
- Planters are either upcycled plastic or glass.
TAKEAWAY - 16×7 inches nameplate and a planter with a message.
Artist - Ashwini VinayRaj
About Bloom & Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.