15 Jul 2018 | Views : 218   |
SRI SRI YOGA FOUNDATION PROGRAM IN GREATER KAILASH - 2 :
Strength & Poise: Yoga Poses (Asanas)
Strengthen and tone muscles, while burning fat and reducing cholesterol. Yoga poses are also great to maintain flexibility & range of motion.
Energy: Yogic breathing (Pranayama)
Tune into your breath and with advanced breath-work. These practices energize mind and body so that you feel more fresh throughout the day.
Deep Rest: Meditation and Relaxation
Discover Yoga Nidra, an amazing form of conscious relaxation that calms the body and relaxes the mind for deep meditation.
Insight: Wisdom from Yoga
Explore some of the fascinating insights yoga has to offer into the nature of mind and body and how to live a relaxed, fulfilling life.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF :
- If you are looking for an opportunity to go deeper in your Yoga practise, to get inspired and to integrate this healthy lifestyle to a relaxing and motivating vacation for the body, mind and soul.
- If you are looking for an atmosphere that inspires you to reconnect, surrounded by astonishing nature.
- If you appreciate a friendly yet authentic approach where you can grow and relax.
- If you enjoy meeting like-minded people.
- If you like being outdoors.
- If you love Yoga not just as a physical search to be fit, but also as a discipline to grow in multiple dimensions and take your life to a higher level.
- If you appreciate healthy habits and are excited about bringing wellbeing into your life.
- If you have been practising Yoga for some time but feel there is more to it, and would like to dive deeper in Vedic knowledge, meditation, pranayamas (breathing techniques) as well as asanas.
- If you are happy and enthusiastic about living like a Yogi, and taking all these principles into your life.