Views : 426 | Event Date : 2018-12-08
Sobha Corporate Olympics is incomplete without a Cricket league.
We understand that many of you are not regular players and wouldnt like to play in an outdoor environment. This Cricket League would give you a chance to play your favorite sport in an Indoor format.
Its a mix corporate league where you can team up with people working in any other company.
Kindly remember if you are not working in any company then you are not allowed to participate.
Registration closes as soon as we complete 22 teams or by 2nd December.
Day, Date & Time: 8th December | Saturday | 11AM - 6PM
Venue: Active Arena, Marathahalli
Format: 6 A Side Indoor Cricket Format (Mix Corporate) | Knockout Tournament | Wilson Tennis Ball will be used
Entry Fees: Rs 2250 per team
Prizes: Winners: Rs 6000 + Trophy + Certificate | Runner Up: Rs 4000 + Trophy + Certificate
How To Register
- Make sure all your players are working in some corporate
- Kindly bring your ID Cards of your company
- Register online by just mentioning your team name, captains name, email id and phone number.
- Register soon as the registration will close as soon as we complete 22 Teams or on 2nd December.
- The complete tournament will finish within a day.
Rules & Regulations
- It will be a 7 Overs match
- Only round arm bowling is allowed. Throw down bowling is not allowed.
- There has to be 6 players on the field. Wicketkeeper is a must.
- Match will be played with light Wilson Tennis Ball.
- Last batsman on the crease is not allowed.
- Max of 3 bowlers can be used to complete all the 7 overs with one bowler bowling max of 3 overs.
- There are runs in wide and no balls
- Only 1 bouncer is allowed per over. Second one will be a no ball
- There are no runs in bye, leg bye or over throws
- If the batsman hits the ball directly outside the nets from any side, it will be considered as out.
- Six and four is only on the straight boundary.
- If the ball touches the side nets then it would be considered as two runs. The batsman can still continue to run after the ball touches the net and at the end it will be added to the total score. Total would be 2 runs + how many runs you have taken between the wicket.
- If the ball touches the back net it will be considered as 1 run and you can still take more runs by running between the wicket.
- Stumping and wicket keepers catch will be considered as out.
- There can be max of 2 fielders on the off side or the leg side.
- You can take runs throughout the ground.
Fixtures, Photos & Results
- Fixtures along with match timing will be sent to your registered email id 2 days before the event day.
- Make sure you report 15 min before your match timings otherwise it will lead to disqualification.
- If you are unable to produce your company id cards then your team will be disqualified.
- Under any misconduct the umpires or the organiser hold the right to disqualify your team.
- Apart from rain issue, under any circumstances the registration amount will not be refunded.
- Photos will be uploaded on 10th December 7PM
- Results will be sent to your registered email id by 10th December 7PM.
Title Sponsor: Sobha
Venue Partner: Active Arena
The league is conceptualised and organised by Sportzify.