Views : 324 | Event Date : 2018-11-17
Basketball 3-on-3 League
We are delighted to invite you to take part in the Basketball 3-on-3 League. The league will be a 2-day event and it will be held at Smashtress Sports Complex, Sector 122 Noida, Near CNG Gas Station.
The event which is under the management of SMASHTRESS Sports & Stress Management India Pvt. Ltd. is aimed at individuals a platform to engage in a structured competition. It is also to promote the health and well-being of the participants and helps promote team building by facilitating the involvement and commitment of every player towards the achievement of results.
Highlights of the League:
1. The tournament will be played in Under-15, 17 & Open Category.
2. The format will be League cum knockout
3. All the matches will be played on the cemented court.
4. All Referees and scores will be officials.
5. Entry fee:
Under 15 & 17: Rs. 1000/-
Open: Rs. 1500/-
6. The last date for confirming is 10th of November 2018.
7. Trophies and special prizes to be distributed.
8. Photography to capture the memorable moments.
Under 15: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2004.
Under 17: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2002.
Open: Anyone can take part.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Any protest will not be entertained after the start of the match.
2. Players are requested to be in the proper kit. Kindly make the arrangements accordingly.
3. Players are also requested to take care of their belongings with themselves, tournament organisers, referees or venue staff will not be responsible for any lost/theft of any item at the time of the event.
4. We will check the age proof before the start of the tournament at the time of registrations. So please bring your valid id-proofs (Valid Id Proofs can be School Id, Voter-id, Aadhar Card, Pan card, Driving License) in original hardcopy.
5. If a player is found below age then he/she will be disqualified and entry fees will not be refunded.
6. Maximum 5 players in a team (2 substitutes and 3 playing).
Looking forward to your participation.