Views : 262 | Event Date : 2018-11-06
Eventzmine brings you the hottest football tournament in town! Here are the details
Venue- Decathlon, GIP Mall, Sector 18.
Date- 6th November.
Time- 8.30 am onwards
Fees- 1650 per team (via Paytm), 1800 (On Ground)
Please check the complete rules & regulation before registering.
Rules & Regulations
1. All teams should report 30 mins prior to their match.
2, If your team is for the match or in case the team is not complete during the game, the opposition team will be rewarded 1 goal after every 2 minutes.
3. The fixtures and draws will be handed out to all teams 24 hours prior to the game.
4. There is no certain age limit of the tournament.
5. The tournament is in Knock Out Format with a Goal Rush Twist!*
6. Each team has to have a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 players. (6 Playing + 2 Subs)
7. The total match length will be of 10 mins.
8. Please be inappropriate football clothing only. Barefoot is not allowed. Also, we would urge you to carry your sports shoes/studs.
9. In case of a tie, a penalty shootout will be held. (3v3)
10. The prize distribution will be held after the Final.
11. *The registration fees once paid is non-refundable.
12. The referee & organizers decision will be final and you are bound to follow them at all the times.
13. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
14. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
15. Re-Registration is allowed but not guaranteed during the tournament at Rs 2,000. (*But depends on fixtures)
16. Any protest for any unfair means would be charged Rs 1,000 which is refundable if proven right.
Goal Rush Rules
1. Between 4th to 6th min of the game, there will be a period called 'Goal Rush'.
2. The duration of Goal Rush will be of 2 mins.
3. During the Goal Rush if any team scores, then they will be awarded with 2 Goals instead of 1. So better make most of it!