Views : 280 | Event Date : 2019-02-17
4th Corporate Basketball League
Date: 17th FEBRUARY 2019 (Sunday)
We invite you and all the corporate teams who have participated in our earlier edition (TCS, Cadence, Sopra, Metlife, Delhi Lawyers Association, Modern Safeguard, Smashtress and Genpact, American Express & HCL) to take part in 4th Corporate Basketball League. The 4th CBL will be a one-day event and it will be held at Smashtress Sports Complex, Sector 122 Noida.
The event which is under the management of SMASHTRESS Sports & Stress Management India Pvt. Ltd. is aimed at providing companies and working individuals a platform to engage in a structured competition. It is also to promote the health and well-being of the participants and helps promote team building by facilitating the involvement and commitment of every player towards the achievement of results.
The Corporate League also seeks to provide networking opportunities, foster teamwork, build morale and general exercise.
Highlights of the League:
- Only for corporates.
- League cum knockout
- All the matches will be played on the cemented court.
- All Referees and scores will be
- Refreshment and Non Alcoholic beverages will be
- The last date of confirming is 12th FEBRUARY 2019.
- Trophies and special prizes to be
- Photography to capture the memorable
- 3-on-3 & 5-on-5 Format.
Participation Fees Per Team:
- 3-on-3: 3000/-
- 5-on-5: Rs. 5000/-
Awards and Recognition:
Second Runner-up Team:
Highest Point Scorer*:
Best Player of the Tournament:
Awards like Best Fair Play Team, Best Upcoming teams will also be presented to the participating teams. Each team will get something for their effort on the court.
Note *: If a two or more player has the same number of points then the player with the team scoring maximum points will be awarded. If this also doesn't serve the purpose then we will flip a coin to decide.
Rules and Regulations:
- All general FIBA rules will be applicable.
- All teams must wear the same basketball jerseys during their games.
- In 5-on-5 format league matches will consist of two 12 minute halves. The clock will stop on all fouls and violations only during the last ten seconds of the first half and the last two minutes of the second half. Games will be played with 5 minute half times.
- Time Outs: Each team will be given 2-timeouts (1 minute) per half and they will not carry over. In case of overtime, 1 extra timeout will be given.
- In 3-on-3 Format, 10 minutes duration or race to 21 points will be there.
- All participants; coaches and spectators shall refrain from using profanity or verbal abuse towards other players, coaches, spectators, referees, and the tournament staff.
- This is a Drug and Alcohol-Free Event. No alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the premises.
- The team captain will be responsible for the conduct of their players. Teams and spectators shall abide by the tournament rules and regulations.
- We allow all third-party employees, freelancers, and contractors to represent the company with which they are associated.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the Court. Only water and sports drinks will be permitted.
- SMASHTRESS and the tournament staff are not responsible for any personal items that are left behind, lost or stolen.
- Fighting is an attempt to strike an opponent with the arms, hands, legs, feet or a combative action by one or more players, a coach or other team personnel. Any member or team personnel who participate in a fight shall be immediately suspended from the Tournament. Any unwanted practice by any team shall be held under the jurisdiction.
- Should any team, player(s) or coach be disqualified from tournament play, there will be no refunds.
- SMASHTRESS has the right to alter rules, bylaws and bracket structure as needed.
- Teams acting against the standing rules and or against the common interests of the 2nd CBL can be suspended by SMASHTRESS executives.
- On the ground, referees and the authorized person from SMASHTRESS will take a decision in favor of the game and it will be considered as a final decision.
- SMASHTRESS reserve all rights to cancel and postponed the event in any unwanted circumstances and if the event is canceled the entry fees to the teams will be returned without any interest in that case.