Views : 323 | Event Date : 2019-04-28
India's first run to support "NO-SMOKING" Campaign of the World Health Organization.
Date: 28th April 2019
The Anti-Smoke Marathon is India's first exclusive running festival to fight against the increasing menace of Smoking. ASM is an ultimate blend of running alongwith supporting a major cause. Just as dawn begins to rise, The Anti-Smoke Marathon will begin in the very heart of Delhi-NCR and will take participants through an experience filled with exclusive running experience and ultimate fun. Runners will cross the finish line alongwith supporting an epic cuase "No-Smoking". We are covering Anti-Smoke Half Marathon, 10k Endurance Run, 5K Awareness Run, and 3K No-Smoke Run. Anti-Smoke Marathon is an initiative of The Pahal Foundation to spread awareness regarding various harmful menace of Smoking and supporting the "NO-SMOKING" Campaign of World Health Organization.
QUIT SMOKING OR DIE TRYING.
There are cash prizes and other exciting gifts & awards for top winners.
Funds raised from this event will be used to carry forward this awareness campaign.
Anti-Smoke Marathon features the following categories:
- 21Km Anti-Smoking Half Marathon: Timing Chip
Age Categories- 18 to 45 Years | 45+ Years
- 10.55Km No-Smoke Run: Timing Chip
Age Categories- 14 to 45 Years | 45+ Years
Age Category: 10+ Years
Age Category: 6+ Years
- RFID Timing Chip
- Cash Prizes - Only 18-45 age categories in 21Km and 10.55Km run
- Finisher Medals to all Participants
- Post-run nutritious & hygienic refreshment to all Participants
- Online Timing Certificate
- On Route Hydration support to all Participants
- Energy drinks
- Trophy, gifts and cash prizes to the top finishers.
- Fitness/Zumba session
- Photographs / Videography
- Medical and Ambulance support
- Goodies from sponsors
- Music, Fun and an amazing experience alongwith a cause to support
Smoking causes over 11% deaths; India among top 4 countries.
Top 3 finishers will be awarded trophies and exciting gift hampers in all categories.
Cash Prize Details-
- 21Km Anti-Smoking Half Marathon- 18-45 age: Rs. 20,000/-
- 10.55Km No-Smoke Run- 18-45 age: Rs. 12,000/-
Some Educational & Statistical References:
- CDC Report
- Wikipedia Report- Smoking in India
- Smoking Deaths- Statistics and Report by Businessline
- 15% discount: Valid till 31st January 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE15].
- 10% discount: Valid till 28th February 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE10].
- 5% discount: Valid till 31st March 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE5].
- Beyond 31st Feb. 2019, ticket prices will be increased and no discounts will be offered. It is advised to register as early as possible.
- For Group discount (Above 10 participants) and Armed Forces Personnel discount contact us.
Note: By registering in you agree to event related terms and waivers.
- All BIB Collection details will be communicated later to all registered participants.
- It is a timed event.
- Follow our social media handles and be in touch for all event-related updates.
Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/or misrepresentation
- Prefer carpools if possible.
- Do not litter the route. We'll have dustbins on the route.
- Refreshments after finishing the respective category run.
- Registered runners will receive the goodies mentioned as per deliverables section.
- Timing Certificates can be downloaded after the race day.
- Follow the age guidelines as per the category of interest.
- Limited parking space available.
- Plan to reach the venue at least 30 mins. before the flag-off time.
- Event-related queries can be addressed at the event helpline number.
- Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The medical team, volunteer team and traffic Police available all along the route. We want you to be safe and injury free with treatment close at hand if required.
- Ask for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady.
- Anti-Smoke Marathon Team and Pahal Foundation is not responsible for any sort of mishappening during or after the event, though we will take good care of all the participants.
- You should agree to all to all event terms and guidelines.