Views : 313 | Event Date : 2019-05-19
Pahal Foundation alongwith Ghaziabad Half Marathon Team proudly announces the 2K19 edition of Ghaziabad Half Marathon on Sunday, 19th May 2019 at Ghaziabad, Delhi-NCR.
Ghaziabad Half Marathon primarily aims to spread awareness for women safety and increasing pollution levels. Also, GHM aims to nurture the talent of running by a bit in all running enthusiasts, budding runners and those who want to be fit.
Register now! and avail huge discounts.
BREAK YOUR LIMITS IN GHAZIABAD HALF MARATHON.
There are cash prizes and other exciting gifts, trophies & awards for top winners.
Funds raised from this event will be used to support all the above-mentioned causes in association with our other NGO partners.
Ghaziabad Half Marathon features the following categories:
- 21.1Km Half Marathon: Timing Chip
Age Categories- 18 to 30 Years | 31 to 50 Years | 50+ Years
- 10.55Km Run for Women: Timing Chip
Age Categories- 14 to 30 Years | 31 to 50 Years | 50+ Years
- 5Km Run against Pollution: Timing Chip
Age Category: 10 to 45 Years | 45+ Years
- 2.5Km Fun Run / Walkathon
Age Category: 6+ Years
- RFID Timing Chip
- Cash Prizes - Only 18-45 age categories in 21Km and 10.55Km run
- Finisher Medals to all Participants
- Post-run nutritious & hygienic refreshment to all Participants
- Online Timing Certificate
- On Route Hydration support to all Participants
- Energy drinks
- Trophy, gifts and cash prizes to the top finishers.
- Fitness/Zumba session
- Photographs / Videography
- Medical and Ambulance support
- Goodies from sponsors
- Music, Fun and an amazing experience alongwith a cause to support
Top finishers will be awarded trophies and exciting gift hampers in all categories. Separate male & female winners in all distance and age categories.
Cash Prize Details- Will be updated shortly.
- 20% discount: Valid till 31st January 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE20].
- 15% discount: Valid till 28th February 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE15].
- 10% discount: Valid till 31st March 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE10].
- 5% discount: Valid till 10th April 2019 [Apply code: LEAVE5].
- Beyond 10th April. 2019, ticket prices will be increased by 30% and no discounts will be offered. It is advised to register as early as possible.
- For Group discount (Above 10 participants) and Armed Forces Personnel discount Contact us.
Note: By registering in you agree to event related terms and waivers.
- All BIB Collection details will be communicated later to all registered participants.
- It is a timed event.
- Follow our social media handles and be in touch for all event related updates.
Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and / or misrepresentation
- Please cooperate with the on-route event marshals and traffic police.
- Prefer car pools if possible.
- Do not litter the route. We'll have dustbins on the route.
- Refreshments after finishing the respective category run.
- Registered runners will receive the goodies mentioned as per deliverables section.
- Timing Certificates can be downloaded after the race day.
- Follow the age guidelines as per the category of interest.
- Limited parking space available.
- Plan to reach the venue at least 30 mins. before the flag-off time.
- Event-related queries can be addressed at the event helpline number.
- Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The medical team, volunteer team and traffic Police available all along the route. We want you to be safe and injury free with treatment close at hand if required.
- Ask for an ambulance or aid if you ever do feel dizzy or unsteady.
- Ghaziabad Half Marathon Team and Pahal Foundation is not responsible for any sort of mishappening during or after the event, though we will take good care of all the participants.
- You should agree to all to all event terms and guidelines.