Views : 375 | Event Date : 2019-04-21
Are you in it for this special run?
Join us for the special Earth Day Half Marathon 2019 this year on the special occasion of EARTH DAY.
Keep a track of your time or beat your previous record in this timed event along with raising awareness to save the earth.
Don't miss it!
Earth Day Half Marathon 2019 aims at bringing together the people of Delhi in a fit and healthy way.
In running you decide what running means. Whether its a new personal record, a first medal achieved or a longer distance conquered than even before, define your goal and go get it. Come chose whats yours at the Earth Day Half Marathon 2019
RUN FOR YOURSELF. RUN FOR A EARTH. This event is for both avid runners and people who want to start running long distances and reach their goal of fitness.
ABOUT SEVEN X (ORGANIZER)
SevenX is a creativity-driven team that specializes in organizing/managing events mainly focused on health and fitness related events. SevenX aims to make every Indian a fit and healthy runner and build and expand the running community.
In today's sedentary lifestyle, being fit and promoting the significance of wellness is a crucial need of the moment and running engage people with healthy activities and inspire them to adopt a change towards healthier lifestyles. Earth Day Half Marathon 2019 is among SevenX's sports initiatives, towards building a better society, and in turn, an empowered India.
SevenX has also tied up with some NGOs as their Charity Partners.
REPORTING TIME:04:30 AM - 05:30 AM
REGISTRATION AMOUNT INCLUDES:
- BIB No. with RFID Timing Chip (For 10K and 21K)
- Timing Certificate
- Customized T-Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- Hygienic Refreshments
- Hydration Support
- Water Stations
- Zumba Session
- Amazing running experience
- Ambulance Support
- On Route Volunteer Support
- Awards and prizes for top winners
- Event Day Photos
WHEN? : 21st April, 2019WHERE? : Dwarka Sector 24, Delhi. DISCOUNTED TICKET PRICES: (Available only for a limited time)
- 21K: Half Marathon -
Rs. 1200/- Rs. 900/-
- 10K Run -
Rs. 1100/- Rs. 850/-
- 05K Run -
Rs. 1000/- Rs. 600/-
Note: Discounted pricing only for the first 200 registrations.
NOTE: Your timing certificate may be displayed on a 3rd party website for download.
Management reserves the right to make changes to timing, route, location etc. if circumstances and situation deem it necessary. - Terms & Conditions apply.
- What information do we require while registering?
Category (21k or 10k or 5k), Name, Phone, Email, Gender, City, Pincode, T-shirt Size, Blood group, Emergency contact number etc.
- Can I register for a friend or a group of friends?
Yes, however, you will need to register for each person separately. We will need complete information of all individuals taking part in the run.
- Will I get a confirmation message once I register?
Yes, All our registration partners are equipped with technology to send out a confirmation message and email as soon as payment made on the sites are successful. This confirmation message will consist of a transaction id and confirmation on registration. Please note that the first message that is sent to the runner as soon as they register will NOT contain their BIB Numbers.
- I have registered, but have not received a confirmation message/email
Not to worry, please provide us with the payment confirmation message (Received from your bank/payment gateway) and the website address that you tried to register from, we will do the needful at the back-end and get back to you in 2 working days.
- When is the last day for registrations?
The last day for registrations is April 7th, 2019.
No. Offline registrations are accepted only for bulk registrations.
- Does the Registration fee include the food?
Yes, The post-run food is completely free. We will be serving some tasty and healthy food, post run.
- I want to change my category of the run, Can I do this?
No, however you are free to run the 10k or 5k, please note that you may not get accurate timing if you change categories.
- I Tried Registering but the network was down/I had some issue with the payment gateway, The registrations are now closed, It's not my fault, Can I register now?
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, Please ensure this is flagged off on the day it happens, so we could have rectified the issue. We will not accept registrations post the 7th of April, 2019.
- When can I collect my Timing BIB?
The BIB distribution will happen on the 20th of April, 2019. Exact Venue and Timings will be informed soon.
- What Information do I need to collect the BIB?
We will need any one of the following details:
- Phone Number (The same used for registration)
- Email ID (The same used for registration)
- First and Last Name
- Transaction Id and confirmation message post registrations.
- Can I collect my friends Timing BIB?
Yes. You will need to provide the following information at the counter:
- Confirmation message received that has the friends details
- Friends phone number
- ID proof of the friend
- Email ID of the friend
- What will I receive at the time of BIB Collection?
You must receive the following
- Timing BIB (With your BIB Number on it)
- Paper Bag
Note - Finisher medal will be handed out after the run to all run finishers.
- Can I collect my Timing BIB just before the run on the 20th of April, 2019?
Yes. BIB can be collected on race day also.
- I've decided not to run, Can I give my BIB to my friend?
We do not recommend this, however, if you reach out to us before the run, we can change the registration details into that of your friend.
- RUN DAY - 21st April 2019
- What is the address of the location? - Dwarka Sector 24, New Delhi.
- What time do I report? - Please report by 04:30 AM.
- What time is warm up?
Warm Up session will be conducted 15 minutes before the flag off. Exact timings will be updated soon.
Exact Timings will be updated soon.
Yes, however, parking space is limited and is first come basis.
Yes, your timing will be calculated from the instant you step on the start timing mat.
- What is the running route?
The route will be handed over to you during the BIB distribution and via E-Mail too.
- Will I get refreshments along the route?
Yes, Water, glucose/electrolytes, bananas, and medical kits are provided along the route for any runner.
- How do I wear the Timing BIB?
You must pin the BIB to your chest, pins will be provided to you at the BIB collection, if you have not collected your pins, there will be a table with pins at the venue, on the race day.
Note - DO NOT bend the timing chip attached to the BIB, this will cause defects in reading your timing.
We are always happy to help you!