Views : 177 | Event Date : 2019-05-18
We have been hearing about soul since childhood, but very few experience soul and the 'soul' remains only an unresolved word.
It has been seen, that many people of more than 50 age are victims of mental stress and depression. I believe that if they had soul-realization, they could have been spared of such problems. This is because, the soul is full in itself, indestructible, immortal and joyful. When we are established in our Soul realization, these qualities will become ours. Then what is that we will worry about and fear of?
The realization of the soul is not as difficult as it is assumed to be. Only if our efforts are in the right direction, this realization is not far off.
In this workshop, we will take a glimpse of who we really are? This will be done through arguments, examples, questioning, introspection and discussion. If your curiosity is intense and you have the spirit of learning, it is very likely that you will have the enlightening soul realization, which has been your craving for many lives.
These topics will be taken up in this workshop -
* Why religion and spirituality?
* What are the main Indian scriptures and what is the message in them?
* What are the ways to realize the eternal truth?
* What is the path of knowledge( gyanmarg) ?
* Teachings about the path of knowledge in Gita?
* Differentiating between jad(material) - Chetan(consciousness) to realize the ultimate knower in us!
* Getting to the depth of the question ' Who am I? ' by the process of rejecting what I am not!
* What is Maya?
* Understand how this world is illusory!
* Modern science findings of the truth of this material world?
* If the world is an illusion, then what is the reality?
* Realizing the declarations of the Vedas, such as ahambramsmi !
* How to live a practical life after self (soul) realization?
* How self-realization (enlightenment) eliminates negative emotions such as fear, anger, jealousy, anxiety, discomfort, irritability, etc.and brings happiness, peace and good health in our lives?