Views : 308 | Event Date : 2019-12-08
After the successful completion of 11 editions of Badminton Premier League Smashtress is pleased to invite you and your club members to participate in the 12th Edition of BPL. The tournament will be held at Smashtress Sports Complex Indoor Arena in Sector 122 Noida near CNG Gas Station. The court has synthetic flooring and full led lights.
Men's Singles: 18+, 30+ and 40+
Men's Doubles: 18+, 30+, 40+ & 75+(Both Players Combined Age)
Mixed Doubles: Open
Women Single: Open
Event Type: Singles, Doubles & Team Event (minimum number participants for Singles & Doubles is 8 if we do not get minimum 8 entries for any category we will cancel the category. For Team event the minimum number of entries should 3 to have that category).
Tournament Date:- 8th December 2019.
Single:- Rs. 650/-
Doubles:- Rs. 1200/-
Mixed Doubles: Rs. 1200/-
Team Event: Rs. 4000/-
Last Date of Entry is 6th December 2019.
Awards & Prizes:
1. Singles Winner: Winner trophy+ cash prize (Rs. 2100/-) for all age group.
2. Doubles Winner: Winner trophy+ cash prize (Rs. 3100/-) for all age group.
3. Singles Runner Up: 1100/- + Runner-Up Trophy.
4. Doubles Runner up 2100/- + Runner-Up Trophy.
5. Team Event Winner: Rs. 5000/- Cash + Team Trophy + Individual Trophy
6. Team Event Runner Up Team Trophy + Individual Trophy.
**Note: Above cash prize depends on the minimum number of participants in each category i.e. 16 and for team event its minimum 3 teams we require for a cash prize.
Rules and regulation:-
1. Each match will be best of 3 sets consisting of 15 points.
2. All matches will be on a knockout basis.
3. Umpire decision will be final.
4. Refreshment for participants.
5. Yonex Mavis 350 shuttle to be used.
6. All rules and regulation will be as per BAI.
7. Matches will start at 8:00 AM in the morning and it will last till 8:00 PM.
8. No Deuce only golden point will be there.
9. All the matches and bye if given any will be on a random basis and earlier editions winners will be given first preference while giving bye.
Team Events Rules & Regulation:
1. Minimum 2 players and maximum 5 players required.
2. The format is of best of 3 sets of 15 points of ties Singles-Doubles-Singles.
3. All matches and tie of best of 3 set 15 points.
4. All players should be above 21 years of age and should be working individual and should have proper documents to prove their working credentials.
5. Mix corporate & Pure Corporate teams will have one combined event.
6. Minimum 2 matches for each team.
18+ means player above or 18 years of age and accordingly the other categories means.
40+player can take part in any of the categories mentioned above.
30+ player can take part in 18+ and 30+.
If anyone has any doubt can clarify before taking part in the competition.