Views : 222 | Event Date : 2020-01-12
3-ON-3 NOIDA BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Highlights of the League:
1. The tournament will be played in Boys Under-13, 15, 17 & Open Category and Girls Under 15 only.
2. The format will be League cum knockout
3. All the matches will be played on the cemented court.
4. All Referees and scores will be officials.
5. Entry fee: Rs. 600/- per team.
6. The last date for confirming is the 10th of January 2020.
7. Trophies and certificates to be distributed.
8. Photography to capture memorable moments.
Under 13: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2005.
Under 15: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2003.
Under 17: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2001.
Open: Anyone can take part.
General Rules & Regulations:
1. Any protest will not be entertained after the start of the match.
2. Players are requested to be in the proper kit. Kindly make the arrangements accordingly.
3. Players are also requested to take care of their belongings with themselves, tournament organizers, referees or venue staff will not be responsible for any loss/theft of any item at the time of the event.
4. We will check the age proof before the start of the tournament at the time of registrations. So please bring your valid id-proofs (Valid Id Proofs can be School Id, Voter-id, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License) in original hardcopy.
5. If a player is found below age then he/she will be disqualified and entry fees will not be refunded.
Disciplinary Rules and Regulations:
1. All general FIBA rules will be applicable.
2. All teams must wear the same basketball jerseys for all their games.
3. In 3-on-3 Format, 10 minutes duration or race to 21 points will be there.
4. All participants; coaches and spectators shall refrain from using profanity or verbal abuse towards other players, coaches, spectators, referees, and the tournament staff.
5. This is a Drug and Alcohol-Free Event. No alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed on the premises.
6. The team captain will be responsible for the conduct of their players. Teams and spectators shall abide by the tournament rules and regulations.
7. We allow all third party employees, freelancers and contractors to represent the company with which they are associated.
8. No food or beverages are allowed on the Court. Only water and sports drinks will be permitted.
9. SMASHTRESS and the tournament staff are not responsible for any personal items that are left behind, lost or stolen.
10. Fighting is an attempt to strike an opponent with the arms, hands, legs, feet or a combative action by one or more players, a coach or other team personnel. Any member or team personnel who participate in a fight shall be immediately suspended from the Tournament. Any unwanted practice by any team shall be held under the jurisdiction.
11. Should any team, player(s) or coach be disqualified from tournament play, there will be no refunds.
12. SMASHTRESS has the right to alter rules, bylaws and bracket structure as needed.
13. Teams acting against the standing rules and or against the common interests of the Noida Basketball League can be suspended by SMASHTRESS executives.
14. On the ground, referees and an authorized person from SMASHTRESS will take a decision in favor of the game and it will be considered as the final decision.
15. SMASHTRESS reserve all rights to cancel and postponed the event in any unwanted circumstances and if the event is canceled the entry fees to the teams will be returned without any interest in that case.
The location and address:
Smashtress Sports Complex Ambedkar City Sector 122 Noida near CNG GAS STATION ON FNG.
Smashtress Sports Complex on Google Maps