Views : 109 | Event Date : 2020-02-16
After the successful completion of 13 editions of Badminton Premier League Smashtress is pleased to invite you in the 14th Edition of BPL. The tournament will be held at Smashtress Badminton Academy in Smashtress Sports Complex Sector 122 Noida near CNG Gas Station.
Men's Singles: 18+, 30+ and 40+
Men's Doubles: 18+ & 30+
Men's Jumbled Doubles 70+: Minimum Age of the player should be 30+ and the combined age of both players should 70+.
Men's Jumbled Doubles 80+: Minimum Age of the player should be 35+ and the combined age of both players should 80+.
Mixed Doubles and Women: Open
(Singles & Doubles Both Minimum no. of entries should be more than 8 to let a category happen)
Event Type: Singles, Doubles & Team Event (minimum number participants for Singles & Doubles is 8 if we do not get minimum 8 entries for any category we will cancel the category. Team event does not have any bar on the number of entries).
Tournament Date:- 16th February 2020.
Single:- Rs. 650/-
Doubles:- Rs. 1200/-
Mixed Doubles: Rs. 1200/-
Last Date of Entry is 15th February 2020 by 10:00 AM.
Awards & Prizes:
1. Single’s Winner: Rs 2100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
2. Double’s Winner: Rs 3100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
3. Single’s Runner Up: Rs 1100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
4. Double’s Runner up: Rs 2100/- + Winner Trophy + Tshirt + Medal and Certificate.
5. Team Event Winner: Rs. 5000/- Cash + Team Trophy + Individual Trophy + Medals and Certificate.
6. Team Event Runner Up: Team Trophy + Individual Trophy + Medals and Certificate.
**Note: The above cash prize depends on the minimum number of participants in each category i.e. 16.
Rules and regulation:-
1. Each match will be best of 3 sets consisting of 15 points.
2. All matches will be on a knockout basis.
3. Umpire decision will be final.
4. Refreshment for participants.
5. Yonex Mavis 350 shuttle to be used.
6. All rules and regulations will be as per BAI.
7. Matches will start at 8:00 AM in the morning and it will last till 8:00 PM.
8. No Deuce only golden point will be there.
9. All the matches and bye if given any will be on the random basis and earlier editions winners will be given first preference for while giving bye.
10. No Line Man or referees till finals in any category.
11. In the case of 70+doubles, one player should have a minimum age of 30+.
12. In the case of 80+ doubles, one player should have a minimum age of 35+.
18+ means player above or 18 years of age and accordingly the other categories means.
40+player can take part in any of the categories mentioned above.
30+ players can take part in 18+ and 30+.
If anyone has any doubt can clarify before taking part in the competition.