Views : 642 | Event Date : 2017-09-24
Tusya Travel and Hospitality Services is conducting the Third edition of the Wada Duathlon on 24th September 2017.
Duathlon: Duathlon is an athletic event that consists of a running leg, followed by a cycling leg and then another running leg. The event is meant for all the fitness lovers who also love to Run and Ride in the rural areas.
- Full Distance Solo Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run
- Full Distance Relay Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run
- Half Distance Solo Duathlon 20 Km Cycle + 5 Km Run
- Fun Run 7 Km
A relay team had two participants where one is a runner and the other one a cyclist. A runner starts the race and completes the first run of 5 Km, the cyclist takes over the race after the first run is complete. The runner waits until the cyclist arrives after 40 Km. the runner again takes over the race and completes the remaining 5 Km of running.
- Helmet is mandatory
- No road bikes allowed. Only MTBs or Hybrids
- Top three athletes in all Solo categories and top three teams in all Relay categories will be felicitated.
- The prize distribution ceremony will be held on the same day, same venue after the race.
- The number of ranks in each category will depend on the number of registered participants. Please note the following:
- If a category has only up to 5 entrants, then only the top prize will be given.
- If a category has more than 5 and up to 8 entrants, then the top two prizes will be given.
- If a category has more than 8 entrants, then the top three prizes will be given.