Views : 736 | Event Date : 2017-09-17
Sexual crimes like kidnapping, molesting, rape, domestic violence, marital abuse, dowry death, sexual harassment, eve-teasing and murder are increasing day by day.
Our Mission: Right To Safety
Program Name: Shaktipunj
Workshops conducted at:
- Indus Valley Partners NSEZ Noida
- DPS, Sector 132, Noida (Workshop for girls class 6th to 12th)
- Samsara World School, Greater Noida (Workshop for Teachers)
- Somerville School, Noida (2 Months Daily Workshop for girls 9th to 12th Class)
- Somerville School, Noida (Two Workshops for Teachers of Junior and Senior Wing)
- Delhi Technological University
- Govt. Sr. Secondary School, Greater Noida
- Weekend Workshops for Corporate Executives at our Noida Centre.
# Shaktipunj is a scientifically designed program to make every woman safe at any place with ‘Street Smart Martial Art’ that includes anti-kidnapping and anti-rape techniques too. (Pics Attached)
# Why given name as ‘Street Smart Martial Art’
B’cos it is a mix of different martial arts with street fighting techniques from:
- Kyokushin Karate (Japan)
- Systema (Russian Military)
- Krav Maga (Israel Defense Forces)
- Muay Thai (Thailand)
As per NCRB 2015 report about crimes against women, more than 95 women in India and 6 women in Delhi are raped every day and as per a survey it is only the one-sixth of the total cases reported.
We believe that a collective efforts is must hence women, organizations and society has to come together to eliminate the crimes.
# Specialty and importance of our training
- In-depth knowledge of human body anatomy and its role in self-defense.
- Focus on practically workable techniques to disarm the attacker.
- Inculcate confidence among participants from the very first session.
- Mastery in weaponizing anything, dodging and close combat techniques.
- Expertise in quick striking and joint breaking with minimum efforts.
# Key features of the program (But Why??)
- Importance of Self Defense
Every woman feels that self-defense is important but how to understand its priority?
- Introduce Participants to their Hidden Physical Strength
Women need to be re-introduced to their body-parts and their uses especially to protect themselves.
- Understanding of Criminal Mindset
Criminals target mostly women, children and old-age people, why? What is in their mind? When and how they find their target?
- Precautionary measures in day to day life
What are the DOs and DON’Ts of a safe life and how to make it a daily habit?
- How to Respond and not React in odd situations (Mental Grooming)
When you react you lose control then how to respond in unimaginable risky situations.
- What to do in wrong situation
Learn to get out of any situation and save your life, honour and self-esteem.
- Demonstration of Street Fight Techniques in Real Life Scenarios
- How to deal with Sexual Harassment
Sexual harassments are very common these days. It can be on the road, in the transport, in a mall, lift or at any public place, at educational institutes or workplace. What are the options we have?
Time Duration: 2 Hours.
*ONLY FOR WOMEN*
For CONFIRMATION or ANY QUERIES
WhatsApp - 9811723546