Views : 552 | Event Date : 2018-05-20
An Event which was started more than 2 years back with the vision of promoting amateur women runners has entered a new phase now. We have served more than 3000 runners through this running event till now.
This running event happens on 3rd Sunday of every month in Decathlon Sarjapur. The event is planned and executed by Sportzify.
The run is open for Kids, Men, and Women but the vision always tilts towards our women audience to give them a running experience at an extremely low cost and train them for bigger runs.
Event Details: 3K, 5K, 10K Run (With Timing Chips for everyone)
- Start and end-point is Decathlon Sarjapur gate)
- For 3K (Take a U-Turn from the 1st water station i.e. 1.5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
- For 5K (Take a U-Turn from the 2nd water station i.e. 2.5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
- For 10K (Take a U-Turn from the 3rd water station i.e. 5K and return back to the entry point from where the run will start)
Prizes: No cash prizes will be given in this running event. We will be giving special certificates + medal for top 3 men and women in each category.
- The last date to register for the event is 18th May by 11 PM.
- There is no on spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- Collection of the bibs with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Reporting time is 5 AM onwards.
- Zumba session starts 5:30 AM
- The route map will be explained to you at 5:55 AM
- Run starts at 6:00 AM exactly.
- Baggage counter will be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will also be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on Tuesday by 10 PM on your registered email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- There will be three water stations with glucose on the route. (1.5K, 2.5K, and 5K)
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.