Views : 411 | Event Date : 2018-04-21
LAKESIDE CAMPING / BOATING / SWIMMING / KAYAKING / CLIFF DIVING and much more
COST: Rs. 1,200/- per person onwards.
DATE: Every Weekend / Holiday
About the Campsite:
Think of a lake deep in the heart of the forest, way from all the bustle of the cities and roads. And your tent set up right next to this lake. Mesmerizing sunset and home style cooked simple yet lip smackingly taste food awaits us at our destination.
Trust us, the beauty of the location is breathtaking and the ambiance is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. Star gazing and enjoying the night sky is another attraction, where if you are lucky you can witness a few shooting stars too.
02:00 PM: Meet us at the ticket Window at Kasara station from there we will take the jeeps and head to Baba Da Dhaba where participants can have lunch on A-La-Cart basis.
02:45 PM: Head out from Baba Da Dhaba and proceed towards the campsite.
03:15 PM: Reach the campsite and freshen up.
03:30 PM: Start the water sports activites after wearing all the necessary saftey gear.
05:30 PM: High tea and snacks will be served. Continue with any activites that might be left out.
06:30 PM: Once the activites are all done, tents will be alloted and time will be given to change and dry off.
08:00 PM: Bon fire will be set up.
09:00 PM: Dinner will be served and post dinner we can go for a short night trail walk in the jungles nearby.
Retire for the night at your own leisure.
Wake up at your own leisure and freshen up.
09:00 AM: Breakfast will be served.
11:00 AM: Check out of the campsite.
1 night tent accomodation on 3/4 sharing basis.
Water sports activites as follows:
- Swimming with life jackts.
- Cliff Jumping (Depends on water conditions)
Games and activites as follows:
- Air Rifle shooting
- Jungle trail
Meals as follows:
- Evening tea and snacks (Veg)
- Dinner on Day 1 (Veg And Non-Veg)
- Breakfast on Day 2 (Veg)
Guidance and extperties charges.
- Lunch on Day 1 (we will halt at a Dhaba along the way where those who wish to have lunch can do so at their own expense).
- Bottled water, soft drinks, etc.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Extra Mats/Sleeping Bag or blanket to add on to comfort level to put on the floor in the tent.
- Medicine that you require usually (We do have a basic first aid kit)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments or carry precious items.