Views : 358 | Event Date : 2018-06-10
PADEL TENNIS :
Nicknamed as Tennis with Walls and Squash in the Sun, Padel is a unique sport that combines the best elements of tennis and squash.
The playing area is enclosed at the end by glass walls, and wire mesh which completes the Padel court enclosure, enabling players to use the surrounding walls while hitting balls across a smaller sized tennis court divided by a net.
It is played only in DOUBLES.
The scoring system is the same as in tennis
ALL THE TENNIS, TABLE TENNIS, BADMINTON, SQUASH players can easily pick up this game after few minutes of playing only.
Racquets are stringless and made of fiberglass and Kevlar, with holes around the face of the racquet. Depressurized tennis balls are used.
Prizes worth 4k for winners and runner ups.
ALL WATER ,DRINKS, FRUITS SUPPORT, music, lots of fun !!!!
Please Note : RACKETS AND BALLS WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Players from different companies can Team up & participate.
- Only 1 Tennis Coach / Padel Coach is allowed per team. If found otherwise the team will be disqualified at any round of the tournament.
- All participants should wear the attire as per the requirement of the game.
- No argument with the officials, referees, opposing players, coaches, minors or fans is allowed, if any such case found,
it may lead to disqualification of the participant.
- All the participants are requested to be present at their respective venue 15 minutes before their scheduled time else
the opponent/team will be given a walkover.Once the registration is done by a participant/team, the registration fee
would not be refunded under any circumstances in the case of participant/team withdrawing from the participation.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
Organizing committee reserves the right to cancel the registration if a false or incomplete information is given by the
participant. The fee, however, will not be refunded in this case.
- None of the parties related to the event, the sponsors, brand ambassadors or officials can be held responsible for any injury or death of a participant during the course of the event.
- The event Schedule and venues will be decided by GoldSlam Sports and will be final and abiding. Any alterations made
by organizers on change of date or venue due to unforeseen reasons has to be accepted by participants.