Views : 485 | Event Date : 2018-06-30
Take part in the monsoon trek to the tallest peak of Maharasthra, Kalsubai with an elevation of 5400 feet.
The wind will be gushing on the top of the peak with unpredictable rainfall that brings thrill to this trek.
Delicious Veg lunch will be served post trek with wonderful memories left for the weekend.
Difficulty Level: EASY - Moderate. Elevation: 5400 feet, trek distance 7 k.m. approx
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Amar Mahal, Kanjurmarg, Bhandup & Thane.
• Reach Baari village - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village - 1 hour
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend to the Kalsubai summit (approx 3 hours).
• Enjoy the clouds passing through by on the top
• Descend to the base village.
• Lunch at Bari.
• Reach Kasara railway station by Private hired vehicle