Views : 626 | Event Date : 2018-06-30
It's time to let the FIFA world cup fever move out from the house and out on the TURF where the real fun begins!
The real way of expressing your love for football is not just by watching matches on weekends but to PLAY it on field! The real excitement is coming out in the monsoon and playing your hearts out. Here's the chance to meet some new fellow football fanatics from across the city!
You don't need to be a pro, all you need is a team of friends, a pair of shoes and love for football & monsoon to participate in the SURVIVORS CUP!
So a big shout out to all those who fulfill the eligibility criteria to come, participate in the Survivors Cup, an engaging and power packed rink football tournament this June in Mumbai.
Don't be a couch potato, LETS PLAY!
- Game: Rink Football
- No. of players per team : 8-10 (6 playing + 2-4 substitute)
- Gender: Men
- Age: Above 18 years
- Ground type: Astro Turf
- Format: Knockout
- Winners: Rs. 25,000 + Certificate + Trophy
- Registration Fees: Rs. 2500
- Footwear: Flat sole sports shoes ONLY.
- Uniform: Maintain uniformity with Same colored t-shirt / Jersey
- Venue: Astro Park, St. Stanislaus Sports Complex, Bandra
- Date: 30th June 2018
- Time: 9:30 am to 3 pm
Venue rules, Survivors Cup terms and conditions apply.