Views : 393 | Event Date : 2018-07-28
Batch 01: 01 July 2018
Batch 02: 08 July 2018
Batch 03: 15 July 2018
Batch 04: 22 July 2018
Batch 05: 29 July 2018
Duration: 1 Night & 1 Day
Meeting Time: Saturday - 10:00 PM
Meeting Point: Chitra Cinema, Dadar
Seats: 50 Participants only.
Event Fees: Rs. 1100/- Per Person ( 30% discount Cost)
Contact Person: Satya Narkar
Kalsubai with its towering height of 5400ft, recognized as the highest peak of Maharashtra. It is situated on Kalsubai mountain range which is an offshoot range from main Sahyadri range and rung from west to east. The name of this mountain range has been derived from the name of Kalsubai peak itself. This entire range is amazing from the trekking point of view. Though small in length, this range has some of the tallest peaks and toughest forts. Starting from west to east this range contains Kulang, Madan, Alang forts. Top of Kalsubai peak gives and excellent view of all these forts. Kalsubai, though the highest peak, from trekking point of view it is easy. The peak has a temple and to visit this temple many people trek to the top. So for sake of such pilgrim trekkers, government and local villagers has made the route easy and safe by putting ladders and staircase wherever necessary. So reaching to the top is just a test of your stamina and not mountaineering skill. But once you reach the top then you get an absolutely uninterrupted view of the surrounding.
Day 1st - Saturday
10:00 PM - Meeting Chitra Cinema, Dadar.
11:00 PM - Journey Start by private vehicle.
Day 2nd - Sunday
05:00 AM - Reach Bari Village.
05:00 AM - Refreshment, Breakfast & Tea.
05:30 AM - Introduction & Instructions.
06:00 AM - Start ascend towards Kalsubai Peak.
10:30 AM - Explore the Peak, Photography.
12:00 PM - Start Descend back to the base.
04:00 PM - Lunch.
05:00 PM - Happy Ending and start our journey back to Mumbai.
09:30 PM - Reach Mumbai.( Depend on traffic )
• Transportation from Mumbai to Kalsubai and return journey by Private Vehicle.
• Guide Charges
• First Aid
• Mineral Water
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (must)
- A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
- Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
- All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Respect the heritage and culture.
- Do not litter, participants are requested to carry - - the waste back to the city and dispose of it in dustbins.
- Trek Leaders decision will be final and binding.
- Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (500₹ advance payment)
- BHATKANTI Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.