Views : 310 | Event Date : 2018-08-31
The city of Alwar is surrounded by the famous Aravali Hills and is one of those cities of Rajasthan that have preserved and retained their historical importance and culture. Alwar is also recognized among the tourists for the famous FLB Resorts Sariska Tiger Reserve that takes up a huge chunk of the attractions that the city has to offer. The fact that not many people know that Alwar actually falls under the NCR region is the reason why it is still so unpolluted and visually grand.
Motor Boating, Paddle Boating and Jet Skiing - Siliserh Lake of Alwar is 7 km in length. Enjoy the blissful Paddle Boating at Siliserh Lake, a beautiful lake having clear sprawling waters, situated in the lap of the Aravalli Hills. Surrounded by hills, the lake enjoys a scenic view from every angle.
You would be provided
- Tea/ Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioner
- Doctor on Call
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
You need to carry
- Comfortable clothes with shoes (preferably sneakers)
- Water Bottles
- Small Towel
- Waterproof Camera (to carry memories along)
Message from host
- Travel clockwise.
- Don’t take small children along.
- Maintain a distance of 100-200 feet from other vessels or boats.
- Paddle in ease. Forget the rush for once.
- Be considerate to others on the lake.
- Never consume any intoxicated material before stepping into the boat.
- Refrain from carrying your phones along.
Meet your host at
FLB Resorts Sariska Tiger Camp, Dhanwala Jaipur Road, Alwa, Rajasthan 301001
Terms & Conditions
- The activity aforementioned is basically an add on, if the given resort is booked for a stay.
- As per government of India rules; all guests are required to provide a government recognized valid ID proof upon check-in.
- No Cancellation Charges if reservation is cancelled prior to 15 days of check-in date.
- Cancellation charges of 50% of the package price if reservation is cancelled within 15 days of check-in date.
- No Refund in case if reservation is cancelled on the day of Check-in date or in case of No Show.