Views : 16114 | Price : 8000 | Event Date : 10/27/2018
Yoga Sankalpa - Yoga & Creative Journaling Retreat
2 day / 2 night Intensive Residential Retreat
Auroville - Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, India
· Explore and express yourself through the healing practice of yoga and journaling
· Learn to use yogic wisdom to listen, reflect and transform through creative journaling
· Receive guidance and techniques to enhance creative focus and flow
· Cultivate a self-care routine, deepen your yoga practice and teaching methods
· Make your journaling practice a habit that sticks
· Develop a spiritual practice of Jnana Yoga
· Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Certificate
· All levels are welcome, no previous experience required
Arrival: Friday, 26 October 2018, after 2 PM. The retreat starts with dinner at 6 PM.
Departure: Sunday, 28 October 2018, at 5 PM. The retreat program ends by 4.30 PM.
1. Mani Raman:
Mani Raman is a dynamic, inspirational teacher of Yoga and meditation from India. He took to the practice of Yoga at the age of 12 and has devoted himself full-time to yoga since 1996.
For more refer here http://www.maniraman.org/
Mugdha is a passionate advocate for environmental consciousness, holistic education and sustainable, healthy living. Growing up in Pune, India, she was introduced to the practice of Yoga at the age of six. In 2006, she completed her teacher training in the Sivananda Yoga tradition, and has been teaching since then.
For more refer here: www.barefootstudio.in
The course takes place at Presence, an ecologically respectful homestay close to some of the first communities of Auroville. Surrounded by serene nature, it is a quiet get-away and perfectly suited for two days of creative and yogic practice.
Twin Share – INR 8,000