Firstly, we take you to an Adventure farm where you'll be buried with water related activities and other fun games. This farm located just at a distance of 50 km from Mangalore is a paradise for all nature lovers. A 50 acre green land which is organically cultivated with huge natural along man made ponds is, that something you didn't know existed.
Next, Malpe Beach of Karnataka is one of the unexplored beaches in India. Located at a distance of 66 kms from Mangalore and about 6 kms from Udupi, the Malpe Beach is an undefiled virgin beach. The beach has a never-ending coastline, which is surrounded by three rocky islands on the western side and an ideal destination for a holiday away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Here's the adventure filled itinerary:-
1. We start from our beloved city in the night
1. Morning we reach the adventure farm, freshen and have an authentic Karavali style breakfast.
2. On to our first activity of the day - Geocaching.
If you're wondering what that is, it's a type of treasure hunt but even better.
3. Geocaching can tire you out. So it's essential to have lunch after it.
4. Monks on Wheels' favourite element is Water, so we've got a host of water related activities planned out for you guys:
5. If you think these aren't enough, be ready to get dirty in mud volley ball where the child in you is again brought back to life.
6. Fun filled day you said? Campfire and Lip smacking dinner is next.
7. End the day with Overnight stay in Dorms/Tents.
1. Wake up early in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast.
2. We start our journey to Malpe beach. (3 hrs Approx)
3. Reach Malpe beach and have lunch(self-sponsored)
3. After lunch in the sunny Malpe Beach, we take a boat ride to the small rocky St. Mary's Island.
4. Come back to Malpe beach where you can enjoy the lovely waves and play some water sports till evening.
5. Have Dinner (self-sponsored) and start the return journey to Bangalore.
6. Reach Bangalore early in the morning.
We bring you all these at an affordable price:-
Early bird offer without transport Rs. 2599/-*
Early bird offer with transport Rs. 3999/-*
Regular price without transport Rs. 3099/-*
Regular price with transport Rs. 4499/-*
1. Meals: 2 Breakfast , 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner.
2. Accommodation on sharing basis.
3. Campfire (if weather permits)
4. All the activities mentioned in the itinerary of Day 1 are included in the package.
5. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any)
6. Activity Instructor charges
7. Water activity Equipment charges
8. Boat/Ferry fee to St. Mary's Island
Lunch & Dinner of Day 2, Water sports in Malpe beach and other things not mentioned above.
1) People have the choice to make their own transportation arrangements like a car, bike or public transport.
2) We need a minimum of 10 people or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
3) The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :-
2. Rain coat (in case it rains)
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded.
3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4.Convenience Fee is non-refundable for any type of cancellation.