23 Oct 2018 | Views : 266   |
An Event which was started 4 years back with the vision of celebrating the Republic Day with the fellow running community and engage with like minded people. Celebrate the Republic Day with your fellow runner by doing what you do best - Running.
This running event is going to happen for the 4th year now. In the past 3 years we have great turn out from people who are willing to spend their Republic day in a new style. Event is planned and executed by Sportzify.
It is happening in 3 different locations on two different dates. In Decathlon Hennur & OMR it will be organised on 26th Jan and in Decathlon Sarjapur it will be conducted on 27th Jan.
The run is open for Kids, Men and Women with a vision to feel the pride of whatever you are doing. Be a part of an event which gives you a chance to engage with like minded people on a great occasion.
- Date & Day: 27th January | Sunday | 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Venue: Decathlon Sarjapur
- Categories: 3K, 5K,10K & 21K (With Timing Chips and T-Shirts for everyone)
- X-Factor: Timing Chips, T-Shirt, Breakfast, Medal & Certificate for everyone.
- Timing Chip is used to measure your running time for the Run. You will get access to a leaderboard where you can check your running time as compared to others in the run.
- 3K Run : Rs 475 per participant
- 5K Run: Rs 575 per participant
- 10K Run: Rs 675 per participant
- 21K Run: Rs 775 per participant
In case of a bulk registration for more than 12 participants from a running group or a corporate or a family, we will give an additional discount.
- Total Prizes worth Rs 22,000 for the top 3 in Men,Women and Kids category.
- The last date to register for the event is 25th January by 11PM.
- There is no on-spot registration. You have to register through online only.
- There are no age categories for this running event.
- No particular cut off time is there. You can complete at your own pace.
- Collection of the bibs & T-Shirt with the timing chips will be done on the day of the running day.
- Volunteers will be there at guide you throughout the route.
- Reporting time is 5:20 AM onwards.
- Zumba session starts 6:10AM
- Route map will be explained to you at 6:25AM
- Run starts at 6:30AM exactly.
- Baggage counter will be available at the venue.
- Changing rooms will be available.
- Parking for two-wheeler and four-wheelers will also be available.
- Pictures of the event will be published on 29th January by 8PM.
- Timing results will be mailed to you on the registered email id on 29th January 10PM on your registered email id.
- Make sure you get your bibs scanned after finishing the run to get your timing noted.
- After the event, you can collect your certificate, medal and have your breakfast.
- If you are registering for more than one participant, kindly provide their individual details as well.
- If you want to register for more than 12 people together then we can provide you with a bulk discount.