23 Oct 2018 | Views : 454   |
Sobha Corporate Olympics is incomplete without a sport that gets the most passionate crowd to participate - Oh Yes! We are talking about Table Tennis League.
We understand that many of you dont want to pay a big sum and play one match and go home (Only if you loose). Dont worry we guarantee a minimum of 3 matches for every player/team apart from any walkover situation.
Its a mix corporate league where you can team up with people working in any other company.
Kindly remember, if you are not working in any company then you are not allowed to participate.
Registration closes as soon on 2nd December.
Day, Date & Time: 8th & 9th December | Saturday & Sunday | 11AM - 5PM
- Men Singles: 8th December (Saturday)
- Men Doubles: 9th December (Sunday)
- Team Event: 9th December (Sunday)
Venue: Gopalan Sports Center, Whitefield
Format: League + Knockout, Only Men Doubles is a knockout category.
Category: Men Singles | Men Doubles & Team Event
Entry Fees: Rs 375 | Rs 600 | Rs 1650
- Men Singles: Winner - Rs 2000 + Trophy + Certificate | RunnerUp : Rs 1500 + Trophy + Certificate
- Men Doubles: Winner - Rs 2500 + Trophy + Certificate | RunnerUp : Rs 2000 + Trophy + Certificate
- Team Event: Winner - Rs 3500 + Trophy + Certificate | RunnerUp : Rs 2500 + Trophy + Certificate
How To Register
- Make sure you or all your players in the team are working in some corporate
- Kindly bring your ID Cards of your company
- Register online by just mentioning your team name, captains name, email id and phone number. For singles mention your name, company name, email id and phone number.
- Register soon as the registration will close on 2nd December.
- The complete tournament will finish within 2 days.
Rules & Regulations
- In Singles - All the league matches will also be 11 points and 5 set.
- In Team Event - All the league matches will be 11 points and 3 set. Rest all other rounds will be 11 points & 5 set.
- Two player or team from each pool will qualify for the next round.
- In Men Doubles (Knockout format) all the matches will be 11 points and 5 sets.
- In case of any misconduct on the court the organisers or the referee hold the right to disqualify the team or any player.
- There will not be a refund under any circumstances.
- The tournament will be finished in the stipulated time.
- Wear non-marking shoes only.
- For the team event category, you can have a minimum of 2 or max of 4 players in your team. Format is simple - Singles 1, Singles 2, Doubles, reverse singles 1 and reverse singles 2.
Fixtures, Photos & Results
- Fixtures along with match timing will be sent to your registered email id 2 days before the event day.
- Make sure you report 15 min before your match timings otherwise it will lead to disqualification.
- If you are unable to produce your company id cards then you or your team will be disqualified.
- Photos will be uploaded on 10th December 7PM on
- Results will be sent to your registered email id by 10th December 7PM.
Title Sponsor: Sobha
Venue Partner: Active Arena
The league is conceptualised and organised by Sportzify.