Views : 223 | Event Date : 2019-11-16
SMASHTRESS Presents 2nd T-10 TENNIS BALL TOURNAMENT
After the successful completion of our First Edition, we present our 2nd Edition of Tennis Ball Cricket Tournament in Noida at Smashtress Sports Complex Outdoor Arena, Sector 122.
The tournament will be played on Matting Wicket with a green tennis ball.
Partnered by TROPHY MART
Trophy Mart is an online trophy portal launching soon which will be one of its kind e-commerce platforms solving all your trophies & awards related problems at your doorstep.
Highlights of the Tournament:
1. The tournament starts in November 2019.
2. Matches will be played only on Weekends at Smashtress Sports Complex Noida.
3. Minimum 2 matches for each team and a chance to play more if they make it knockout.
4. Minimum 9 Teams.
5. 10-10 Overs Match.
6. Balls, Umpires, Scoring will be provided.
7. Excellent Quality medium weight tennis balls will be used.
8. Social Media Coverage.
9. Entry Fees: Rs. 7000/- per team
10. 2 high-quality prizes in each match.
11. Online Scoring and Individual Player's Profile.
12. No Change in the schedule will be entertained once the schedule has been decided.
13. Only freshwater, tang and refreshment will be served.
14. Running food van throughout the matches at the venue will be available.
15. Cash Prize: The minimum number of teams for the below cash prize is 9 if we do not get 9 entries than the cash prize will be decided accordingly and it will totally depend on the organizer.
Winner: Rs. 15000/-
Runners Up: Rs. 6000/-
Each Match Prizes:
Man of the Match
Player of the Match
Man of the Series: Trophy
Best Batsman: Trophy
Best Bowler: Trophy
Best Wicket Keeper: Trophy
Best Fielder: Trophy
Rules & Regulations:
1. A player can only play for one team.
2. All players should be above 18 years of age.
3. Teams are allowed to submit 15 players squad before the start of the tournament.
4. It is an open tournament.
5. Nobody is allowed to add any player after the start of the tournament.
6. Valid ID proof for age verification is mandatory to carry by the players at the time of the tournament.
7. The team captain is entirely responsible to make sure that their players fully understand tournament rules and regulations
8. Any dispute related to tournament will lead to legal action against the team.
9. The team captains will be responsible for the conduct of their players.
10. SMASHTRESS and the tournament staff are not responsible for any personal items that are left behind, lost or stolen.
11. Should any team, player(s) or coach be disqualified from the tournament, there will be no refunds.
12. SMASHTRESS has the right to alter rules, bylaws and bracket structure as needed.
13. Teams acting against the standing rules and or against the common interests of the tournament can be suspended by SMASHTRESS executives.
14. On the ground, Umpires or the authorized person from SMASHTRESS will take the decision in favor of the game and it will be considered as the final decision.
15. Smashtress has all the right to postponed or cancel the tournament/any match at any point in time of the tournament.
16. Any type of protest will not be entertained after the match in any condition.
17. Age proof's check needs to be done till the time of match finish if any required at any point in the tournament. After the match, nothing will be entertained.
1st Installment: At the time of confirmation minimum of 2k per team.
2nd Installment: Remaining 5k before 1st match on ground.
Teams are requested to strictly follow the payment structure.
Looking forward towards teams participation to make this a memorable one.