Views : 264 | Event Date : 2018-11-24
GSports is pleased to invite you and your club members to participate in the Open Bedminton Tournament. The tournament will be held at 903, Tigaon Rd, Sector 86, Faridabad, Haryana 121002. The court has synthetic flooring and full led lights.
Categories & Age Cutoff:-
1. Under 11: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2008.
2. Under 13: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2006.
3. Under 15: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2004.
4. Under 17: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2002.
5. Under 19: Player should be born on or after 1st January 2000.
Event Type: Singles & Doubles (minimum number of participants for any category is 8 if we do not get minimum 8 entries for any category then we will cancel the category).
Tournament Date:-24th to 25th November 2018
Single:- Rs. 699/-
Doubles:- Rs. 1150/-
Last Date of Entry is 26th November 2018.
Awards & Prizes:
1. Singles Winner: Gift Hamper + Winner trophy for all age group.
2. Doubles Winner: Gift Hamper + Winner trophy for all age group.
3. Singles Runner-Up: Gift Hamper + Runner-Up Trophy.
4. Doubles Runner-Up: Gift Hamper + Runner-Up Trophy.
Rules and regulation
1. Each match will be best of 3 set consisting of 15 points.
2. All matches will be on the knockout basis.
3. Umpire decision will be final.
4. Refreshment for participants.
5. Feather AS 2 shuttle to be used.
6. All rules and regulation will be as per BAI.
7. Matches will start at 8:00 AM in the morning and it will last till 8:00 PM.
8. No Deuce 15th point will be a golden point.
9. School ID or D.O.B proof is mandatory to carry at the time of the tournament.
10. Only brown sole non-marking shoes will be allowed.
11. there will be non-refundable fees of Rs. 1000/- if any player wants to protest against the age of any participating player.
12. Organiser/Referees/Tournament Staff/Venue Owners shall not be responsible for any kind of injury or any type of accident at the time of the tournament.
13. No Line referee in initial stage matches will be provided.
14. First Aid will be provided at the venue.
15. Parents and players are requested to maintain the sportier environment at the venue and also to maintain the cleanliness of the venue.
16. Any protest regarding the referee will only be referred to the chief referee and misconduct will not be tolerated.